Saturday, May 7, 2011

cherish the memories... 6A4 2010

photo taken inside our class 6A4 2010 SMK Bandar Sarikei (with all my classmates & form teacher)
the sweetest memory ever. I'm proud to say that I had finish my Form 6... I learn many things during my study in Form 6, something that I will never get from other places. being a Form 6 student is not easy. it's the hardest part of my study but at last I did it. it's really challenging but I never give up because I know the best is yet to come. you will never know God's plan untill it's really come. I make new friends & learn more about the meaning of life. it's really open my eyes... make me more mature & positive thinking.
CONGRATULATION to all my friends who had succeed crossed the most challenging road- FORM 6
we walked through it & we knew the journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment