Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moon, Star & Us

I was jealous of the moon because the star always there for the moon. no matter you can see the star or not, the star always there, beside the moon. but one day the star will die & leave the moon alone. though there's another star, it wouldn't be the same as the star who always accompany the moon. Now, the moon should jealous of me because you will always be there for me. I know you wouldn't leave me alone. I know it because I can feel it... you always include me in your prayer, so do I. we should feel blessed to have each other the way we are now. never ask for more for us because it will make us very selfish & it's unfair to us & others. our past had make us who we are now. if we die, our love will never die & there's no others can replace both of us just like the star. our story will become a fairytale with a sad ending which everyone don't like it to end like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment